LABMEDEXPERT LIMITED is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not
receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our
If you have a complaint, please contact Mr. Olukunle Akanbi (Training Director) on 07375132852
You can write to him at PD 210 UWSP Glaisher Drive Wolverhampton WV10 9RU.
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the
details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with
your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 7 days of us receiving your
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next.
You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 10 working days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following
- • We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within
7 days of our request;
• We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have
provided for us. If necessary, we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days
from receiving their reply.
5. Mr. Olukunle Akanbi will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your
complaint. He will do this within  days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 5 days of the meeting Mr Akanbi will write to you to confirm what took place and any
solutions he has agreed with you.
• If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Mr Akanbi will send you a detailed reply
to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this
within 5 days of completing his investigation.
• We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review.
We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining
our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the British Accreditation
Council (BAC) as an arbiter either through telephone, email or send a letter to them at Wax
Chandlers’ Hall, 1st Floor, 6 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7AD. You can also contact
Training Qualification UK (TQUK) at Crossgate House, Cross St, Sale M33 7FT or 0333
• If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.