Individual Trainings

LabMedExpert offers a range of individual training courses within the histopathology laboratory. This training is specifically designed to equip potential trainees with skills required to work in the industry

INTENSIVE TRAININGS

Image
Most of the LabMedExpert (LME) Trainees have secured jobs in over 35 NHS Hospitals across the U.K, while some are also working within the private laboratories. The information above shows that majority of our trainees are working has Band 4 Associate Practitioners and the lowest entry Band is Band 2. This is due to our high quality services that equips our trainees with hands-on-skills experience.
Image
90% of those who have secured employment after completing LabMedExpert Training are working within the NHS, while the remaining 10% are working within private laboratories.
INTENSIVE HISTOLOGY TRAINING
INTENSIVE MICROBIOLOGY TRAINING
INTENSIVE MEDICAL LABORATORY ASSITANT TRAINING
Summary
Suitable for graduates with no prior diagnostic experience in histopatology lab who wants to pursue a career in this field
Suitable for graduates with no prior experience in microbiology lab who wants to pursue a career in this field
Suitable for individuals who want to work as an MLA within the histopatology lab
Qualification Required
  • Biomedical Science Degree
  • Other Science related degrees
  • Biomedical Science Degree
  • Other Science related degrees
  • School Leaver
  • Non-Science degree
Duration
5 Weeks
5 Weeks
8 Weeks
Weekend slots available?
Portfolio
CDP Accredited
Level 3 TQUK
Number of CDP point or equivalent
96 points
96 points
-
Job options after training
  • Trainee Biomedical Scientist
  • Histology Associate Practitioner
  • Trainee Biomedical Scientist
  • Associate Practitioner 
Medical Laboratory Assistant
Entry band level
  • Band 3
  • Band 4
  • Trainee Band 5
  • Band 3
  • Band 4
  • Trainee Band 5
  • Band 2
Price
£2500
£2500
£2500
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Connect with us

University of Wolverhampton Science Park
Glaisher Drive
Wolverhampton
WV10 9RU

Image

Search

X

Right Click

No right click